Friday 6 March 2009

A bad bad day...

I had almost the worst day of my life on Wed...The weather was blazing hot to begin with, and to me, that's the sign of a bad day already...And to make things worst, I had to wear jeans and sports shoes cos I had a lab that day...So, by the time I arrived at the bus station, I was sweating like a cow...I was already exhausted before I even got on the bus. It was only 8.45 in the morning, so I had to cramp on the bus. I put my bag on my lap, so it won't be a safety hazard to everyone. Anyway, I had this cool sensation that crept up my thighs, but I just tought that my bag felt cool in relative to the heat. I dug around for my water bottle and when I got it, I was puzzeled at the water left in the bottle. I remembered clearly that it was full when I put it in, but now it was like 90% empty. That explains the cool sensation on my thighs...I took out my books from my bag, and my fears were answered. The f**king bottle leaked. And that cooling sensation just indicates that my bag is leaking any access water that my books didn't drink. It was only 9 and I was already hoping that the day would end. So, I had to stop at the train station on Roma Street, and spent an hour using the public toilet's hand dryer to dry everything that I had. Ladies that were going in and out of the toilet gave me pitiful looks as they noticed how water-logged all my books were...Just wanted to stay in that toilet and not go out till I had to go home. Oh well, that's really it about that black Wednesday. Oh, yeah, and to cap it up, I took the wrong lecture notes to school. Have a great day guys!! Till later....

1 cupcakes:

Genieve said...

OMG hope you have a better day tmr?

its freking cold here! and raining. what the heck?!

 
Yesterday...Tomorrow...Today © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina